Scroll Down For Homes for Sale in Brighton Michigan
Below you will find homes for sale in Brighton that range from $200,000 to $300,000
Click here for homes in Brighton $100,000 - $200,000
Click here for homes in Brighton $300,000 and up
You can always customize the search criteria on any of these pages to meet your needs
It doesn’t matter if you are planning on visiting Brighton or if you are going to buy one of the many beautiful homes for sale in Brighton Michigan here are just a couple of the many fun things you can do here. Brighton Michigan is located in Livingston County one of the fastest growing counties in Michigan. Homes for sale in Brighton Michigan are highly sought after causing the value of your homes to rise. This means if you choose to by one of the homes for sale in Brighton Michigan you are making a good investment in a great community.
If you buy one of the homes for sale in Brighton Michigan here are some things you can do
Whether you plan on just visiting Brighton for a single day or planting your roots here, simply continue reading to discover a few of Brighton Michigan's fun activities.
- Take a scenic hot air balloon over the Island Lake State Recreation Area - If enjoying a hot air balloon is on your bucket list, it's well worth booking a scenic hot air balloon ride over Brighton's picturesque Island Lake State Recreation Area. A 4,000-acre state park which boasts a hot air balloon launch pad, which is used by numerous hot air balloon companies. From your hot air balloon, you'll be able to view the park's sprawling forests and beautiful lakes.
- Plan an adventurous camping trip in the great outdoors - Island Lake State Recreation Area also offers a campsite, so if you love spending time exploring the great outdoors, it's well worth planning a camping trip during your stay in Michigan. Especially as the park offers canoe rental, a dedicated shooting range, swimmable lakes and miles of hiking and mountain bike trails.
- Ski or snowboard to your heart's content at the Mt Brighton Ski Area - If you plan on visiting Brighton in winter, head straight to the Mt Brighton Ski Area, which is one of Michigan's most popular ski resorts. If you've never been skiing before, you'll be able to learn the ropes at the resort's dedicated beginner area, which features a magic carpet, which makes getting back to the top of the beginner's slope a breeze. If you're a confident skier or snowboarder, don't worry as Mt Brighton Ski Area also features multiple intermediate and expert runs as well as on-site facilities such as a ski store and a reasonably priced restaurant.
- Tee off at one of Brighton's golf courses - Brighton is home to several golf courses. Examples of which include the Huntmore Golf Club, The Golf Course at Mount Brighton, Lakelands Golf and Country Club and the Oak Point Country Club. So if you're a keen golfer it's well worth booking a tee off time at one of Brighton's prestigious golf clubs. Huntmore Golf Club is a public golf course which allows visitors to book a tee off time and offers an 18 hole par 72 course and 5 different sets of tees. So no matter whether you're a novice golfer or an experienced golfer with a low handicap, you'll be able to find a tee, that suits your current level.
- Visit Stone Coop Farm - Stone Coop Farm is an organic vegetable farm, owned by a local family who is passionate about teaching visitors about sustainable agriculture and organic food. If you'd like to purchase fresh produce, Stone Coop Farm runs two markets a week a Wednesday market which takes place from 4 pm to 6 pm and a weekend market, which is held between 9 am to noon each Saturday. As well as offering organic produce, Stone Coop Farm is also home to a variety of friendly animals. Examples of which include a few flocks of rare heritage chickens.
So whether you plan on spending an action-packed day in Brighton or buying one of the homes for sale in Brighton Michigan, it's well worth taking part in at least a few of the fun-filled local activities which are listed above!
Brighton 200 - 300